Aluminium windows today have become indispensable in the construction of modern buildings, both commercial and domestic, satisfying the increased requirements for functionality, design and weather protection. The various aluminium profiles and systems also offer enormous scope for designers and creative architects.
Due to the ingenious method of manufacture, using primarily extruded aluminium lengths, aluminum windows can be made in a number of different styles including sliding windows, fixed pane windows, projected windows (also called casement windows or sash windows) generally available as top-hung or side-hung windows, arched windows or round windows, double-glazed windows, cottage pane windows and other custom style windows.
If you are considering Aluminium windows for your home, office or other architectural project, you will be happy to learn of the various advantages they offer.
Advantages of aluminium windows:
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Available in anodised finish, in a range of powder coated colours, or in wood-look coatings.
- Can be fitted with a wide range of glass options – with different characteristics, thicknesses and colours
- Available in custom sizes, up to extremely large sizes
- Various innovative styles, and different ways of opening
- High performance, long service life
- Resistant against corrosion, distortion and other harmful effects of the environment
- Well insulated against sound and increment weather
- They can be manufactured with various security featu
UPVC Doors & Windows
We supply the installation upvc windows which are manufactured premier class company brands.
- Upvc windows help reduce sound due to their superior installation properties.
- Upvc window with their epdm gaskets provide insulation against dust.
- Upvc windows are durable dimensionally stable and provide water resistance.
- Upvc windows offer total security with multi point locking and steel reinforcement. Etc.,